Monday 8 November 2010

Twilight

In Style and Marie Claire both sent out emails today showing photos of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson filming in the first part of Breaking Dawn in Brazil. I am soooo excited for the next two films. The first part inparticular. Mostly.......I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE WEDDING!! I read the final book this summer and it is by far the best. I cannot wait to see the wedding dress and the marque they get married under, also Esme Island, you just know it will be amazing!
I love the dress Kristen is wearing, i really hope they choose a similar simple style for her wedding dress, that dress alone would be perfect for her wedding gown. 
The photos are so cute, as Marie Claire said ' Can you fake a connection like that?



Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...