Tuesday 7 December 2010

The Dead Bride

I usually love Lady Gaga wacky designs but i usually like that they have a humorous edge....but there is something about this gothic bride look that i think is a bit too dark! Apparently its in conjunction with her Twitter suicide, where a number of celebrities are boycotting twitter until they raise enough money for Aids. .
I must say the vail looks beautiful, i would hate to imagine the about of work that went into it just to be worn shopping in Chanel

I could never imagine going shopping wearing shoes like that, I have enough trouble keeping my balance in flats

I think what i dont like is how restrictive the catsuit looks I know she has a reputation to keep up but go back to lighthearted like these photos






 Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...