Wednesday 29 February 2012

Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation

I had never brought a Bobbi Brown product before last summer. I was asked to be a Bridesmaid at my Boyfriends Sisters wedding. As I couldn't afford the make up artist the Bride was having I booked an appointment to have a Bridesmaid Make up Tutorial at my nearest Bobbi Brown.
I really liked their products and ended up purchasing a few. Their wider arrange of foundation colours means that they have the perfect colour to match my skin tone as I am quite pale and I really like it has a more natual, dewy finish instead of looking cakey or powdery. 
I was initially sold their 'Skin Foundation' a lovely foundation that made my skin look radiant but unfortunately didn't have the staying power and needed re-applying halfway though the day. 
As I was so happy with the colour match and luxuriousness of the product I wanted another Bobbi Brown Foundation that could just hold on a little longer. So I was then offered this....

Bobbi Brown Natual Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15






The colour Warm Ivory is their second palest shade available (I was quite chuffed to not actually be the palest) and I am really happy. It does last all day and covers any blemishes I have from time to time if I put it on a little thicker. If like me you find it difficult to find foundations that match your skin tone from most make up brands from drug store to high end I really recommend this.


Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram 




3 comments:

  1. Looks good, I've never tried the Bobbi Brown foundations so really wanna give this a bash! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. never thought of using a Bobbi Brown before i tend to stick to what i know :) looks like this would be a good foundation though, may have to try it!

    http://justapeaceofclothing.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...