Tuesday 28 February 2012

Carmine Box: February

Yay the February Carmine Box arrived this morning. I ran straight upstairs to grab my camera so I could take photos to show you as I open it.




There are six products in the box this week, three of them full size and a bonus perfume tester which I think makes the box brilliant value for money.


First a is Diego Dalla Palma Lipstick. I received it in shade 42 which is a nice plum red. It is quite small but the colour looks so much up my street that I may have to purchase the full size.



A brilliant full sized product is this Balance Me Super Moisturising Body Wash. Created in the UK and 99% natural with a lovely smell...... I cannot wait to use it.


This is the bonus perfume tester. It's called Peony created by Yardley London. It's a lovely flowery scent that will be perfect for during spring.


Another sample is this White Glo Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste. Its a good size so I will be able to use it a few times to determine if it actually whitens my teeth. I think I might save it for the run up to a holiday or event.


This is another full size product. Steamcream Steam-infused moisturiser. I love the tin and will be putting it straight into my handbag. It's apparently the latest concept in skincare as it can be used from head to toe and is full of nourishing oils. It also smells of Lavender which is my favourite so as long as I don't find it greasy it will be another product I will be purchasing.






How weird that I only did a post about Andrea Fulerton's Nail Art Pen last week. I received this full sized glittery pink colour called Joanne. Although I am not a huge pink fan I think I will use it from time to time perhaps just on one nail when the rest are in a dark colour. The colour is really vibrant just after one coat and the Andrea Fulerton polishes are now available from Superdrug which is brilliant, I have a feeling it will be a brand I will buy more often.




I am really happy with this months box. I will be using all of the products and already can't wait till next months.

If you fancy singing up to Carmine I would really appreciate it if you used my Carmine Invitation  to help me gain points towards a free box.

Do you think you will be signing up to Carmine? Or any other beauty box? Are there any products you would like to try from this months box?


 Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram 



4 comments:

  1. That White Glo really works. I used the original one for a month or two and my teeth were so much whiter. I then switched to the smokers formula (I'm not actually a smoker haha) to see if it would whiten further and it did! Best toothpaste ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this box sounds wicked! i've yet to buy a beauty box and i'm always too reserved to throw caution to the wind but i'd have been mega chuffed to have received this one. like you say, all the products would get some use.

    jade. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this box has been so popular its sold out this month apparently. Yeah I was worried really about £10 a month going out my account, but so far ive loved everything in the boxes and the excitement of when the box gets delivered is worth the money alone haha x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...