Friday 10 February 2012

NOTD: Classic Black

I had my acrylic nails done about three weeks ago, I know they are bad for your nails but i wanted to treat myself and not have to worry about doing them for a while. Although they are in need of an infill they have lasted really well and I have been really pleased with them. I am always baffled how the nail varnish never chips when you get your nails done in the salon but when i do it at home it is literally a matter of hours before mine are chipped and scuffed.


I love black nails, when my nails are longer like they are now i feel like i can only either wear dark colours or a nude. Bold colours like red or yellow look a little tacky and i prefer my nails to be short when wearing a bright colour to stop them looking overpowering.
Black is such a classic colour and looks great with the majority of my wardrobe as it is made up of mostly dark shades and it has been nice to not have to file, paint and repaint my nails for a while but now i feel like its time for a change. I am trying to be braver and attempting to brighten up my wardrobe with pops of colour so maybe my nails are a good place to start, I just i can't decide on a new colour, any recommendations?


Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...