Tuesday 21 February 2012

Valentines Shopping Haul

I was trying to be good and not spend too much money while in Liverpool for Valentines Day and think I was quite good. As my closest Topshop is closed for refurbishment at the moment I needed my Topshop fix so I purchased...

To accessorise and experiement with my Statement Ear I thought I would try out these Spike earrings. I think I will only wear one at a time in my left ear which has the most piercings in as I think having them in both ears may look a bit much. 


I really like this burnt red kinda colour called War Paint. I will do a NOTD post when I try it on.


I couldn't resist adding these two to my ring collection. I think they will look great with the majority of my clothes and I like the look of them worn together.




I am really glad 90's Grunge has come back this season, my day to day wardrobe is full of black tops, jeans, boots, chunky knits, leather jackets and anything with a bit of an edgy design. At the moment I am having a little bit of an obsession with crosses so I needed this T-shirt. 




Primark is my kryptonite. I cannot resist bulk buying when I visit large ones like in Liverpool or Manchester. I try not to buy clothing from there and invest in more well made clothes that I am able to sell on Asos Marketplace when I need to make room in my wardrobe, but their accessories and homewere I just cannot resist and some of my comfiest shoes are from Primark. 

This bedding was £9, how amazing is that? I have washed it with loads of conditioner to soften it up before putting it on my bed and now it smells lovely as well as looking lovely. 


I love knick knacky storage and brought this before even planning on what I was going to put in it. Ive decided to put all of my Nail Polishes all colour coordinated inside as they are currently all just slung in my bedside table and around my bedroom, am I really a nerd to be excited about organising my Nail Varnishes?!


Primark tights are brilliant. I kinda resent having to spend a lot of money on tights as I am really clumsy and they always end with holes in eventually and at £2 you can buy every Denier and pattern and it wont break the bank. I brought their highest Denier and these caged patterned tights to add to the draw.



and another impulse purchase were these Pretty Pink Rose Scented butterfly tea candles that smell gorgeous.


Finally.... I brought this Tartan Print dress from Pop Boutique for £18. I think it is a tad short for me to wear as a dress, I think ill pair with with leggings or jeans for now and denim shorts in the summer. I was really glad to see Tartan on a few LFW A/W 2012 catwalks as now I know I will be wearing it for a few seasons to come.



What do you think of my new buys?? Any styling tips??




Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram 

3 comments:

  1. Nice Buys, both ur tops would look good with some demin cut off shorts and tights :)

    www.justsugacane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh I was thinking that, have got my eyes peeled for for some vintage Levis for the summer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rings! Nice choice! Visit my blog http://trackersfashion.blogspot.com/ and follow if y like! kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...