Friday 20 April 2012

Vintage Fashion Show


Eeekkk I have been asked to model in this Vintage Fashion Show. I have never modelled or anything like that before and thought it would be a bit of fun (I am a little nervous though). 
As I am a pear shape they chose 50's style dresses for me to wear and was really happy with the dresses they have assigned me. I went for a dress fitting fitting yesterday and really enjoyed meeting everybody. I am so excited to go and have my hair and make up done on the day, hopefully I can get some tips on how to do vintage rolls in my hair. 
If you do live around the North West then why not pop along for a fun night of Fashion and Cupcakes.


Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram 


5 comments:

  1. how exciting! i hope everything goes well :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that sounds so exciting and interesting :) what a great opportunity.
    i hope you will have a lot of fun :))
    in btw I think your blog is great and I started to follow you, dear!
    feel free to check out my blog as well, if you like.

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of this! I wish I didn't live so far south...Can't wait to see pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow good luck! How exciting and I can't wait to see photos!

    Following you now :) lovely blog!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun! Looking forward to hearing about how it goes :) Just found your blog, love it xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...