Monday 21 January 2013

With Skin as White as Snow







Hat - Asos, Coat - Zara,  Jumper - Primark, Shirt - H&M, Leggings - New Look, Boots - Primark

Hey guys I'm back!! I had a little break from blogging as I was working so much over christmas and have just returned from a holiday in Mexico.

Yes I literally only landed 3 days ago from 2 weeks in the sun and I am already this pale.
I am definitely feeling the cold more after getting used to the tropical climate of Riviera Maya so wrapped up warm for a walk in the snow.
I am in love this hat, I actually got it as a gift last christmas but feel like it needs to be really cold for me to get away with wearing it. It does give you bad hat hair after wearing but it keeps your ears nice and toasty.
I seem to be wearing my Zara coat everyday. Its so cosy and goes with everything, I think the leather detailing gives it a cool rock edge and makes any outfit look more chic and pulled together. Two of my favourite bloggers Lily from What I Heart Today and Lexi from FashionFilth also own this coat so I like to see how they wear it for Fash-piration
Seen as I always wear such dark colours I have been buying a few bright coloured jumpers to brighten up my outfits a little and this burgundy knit was a steal from Primark.

Now that my lipstick drawer is now full to the brim one of my new years resolutions is so wear lipstick more often. I own so many but don't want to wear them as I don't want them to run out, but what's the point in owning them and not wearing them? Does anyone else have this problem? Anyhoo, here I am wearing MAC Russian Red.

If you know of anywhere else selling some bargain bright jumpers let me know, I am still on the hunt for more. Have you been for a stroll in the snow or even better built a snowman?

        

Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Look gorgeous, nice and warm for the snowy weather we've been having!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great post! How ridiculous has this snow been?! I have nominated you for the 'Liebster Award'. Check it out: http://bit.ly/WhBJUW

    www.nina-francesca.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been so bad there I live, and it's just started snowing again!
      Aw thanks! I just read the post on your blog, looks so fun, will definitely take part xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...